Namecheap assembled its establishments on domain name enrollment, however it additionally offers an unobtrusive scope of web hosting plans. Established in 2000, the organization is quick to underscore its ethos: it says it has a solid duty to bolster and a pledge not to besiege clients with advertising messages.
Namecheap is situated in Los Angeles, and its organizer, Richard Kirkendall, still goes about as CEO. Matthew Russell is the VP of hosting and was in charge of setting up the hosting division of the organization in 2006. Its hosting division is subsequently extensively fresher than its domain name arm, and it’s hence genuinely little; it doesn’t offer phone support, for instance.
Namecheap Hosting Plans
Namecheap has a little scope of hosting plans; in the same way as other different organizations, it underscores its common hosting and offers advantageous ways to updates. Since the organization’s essential administration is domain name enlistment, it’s not astounding that some hosting is very restricted in extension.
- There are three shared hosting bundles, all gave on Linux cPanel 11 and boundless transfer speed. Bundles depend on Cloud Linux and give satisfactory assets given the evaluating structure.
- Business hosting is fundamentally shared hosting – Namecheap says that there are less clients per server, so you can expect better execution. Clients on these hosting plans likewise get need support.
- Resellers can buy one of three affiliate hosting bundles, each with cPanel 11 and WHM. The top record, Level 3, accompanies a shipper account.
- There are six VPS hosting plans, three on Xen and three that utilization Open VZ. Customers can pick their working framework. Note that cPanel is not accessible on the least expensive bundles and is chargeable on the others.
- Customers have a decision of various Linux working frameworks on dedicated servers, however there are no Windows choices. Namecheap offers only three dedicated server hosting plans, which is less than you may expect in the event that you’ve been examining other hosts’ services.
- There’s additionally a site manufacturer arrangement, Onepager, accessible for a month to month expense. Onepager obviously makes ‘versatile agreeable’ sites and offers the client investigation and details about guests.
Namehcheap says that its clients can expect 99.9% uptime, measured per timetable month. I tried to discover what happens if uptime falls beneath this level, however I couldn’t discover anything in the Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy. The host doesn’t distribute any uptime measurements. The majority of the organization’s server farms are situated in the USA, as indicated by its knowledgebase, yet it was hard to discover precisely where. The theme I discovered said “most” are situated in Atlanta, Georgia, and there are two others in Phoenix, Arizona. I likewise found a blog entry that says a server farm in Dallas and another in New Jersey. It doesn’t look like Namecheap claims its own server farm, and it ought to presumably distribute a complete rundown of areas at some stage.
Backing is given by means of live visit and a ticketing framework. I couldn’t discover a phone number, so it would appear that there is no telephone support. Its Twitter channel is a restricted declaration food, and clients looking for help on the Namecheap Facebook page are diverted back to the ticket framework. Furthermore, there are some other help assets, for example, some genuinely essential recordings, group discussions and a knowledgebase. Despite the fact that the knowledgebase is vast, a portion of the articles were entirely hard to get it.
Most importantly, in case you’re considering joining with Namecheap, recollect that a few clients are given need support – for instance, business shared hosting clients get need over conventional shared hosting clients.
Namecheap Control Panel
The greater part of Namecheap’s bundles are set up with cPanel aside from the VPS hosting plans and its dedicated servers. On a large portion of these, cPanel can be included as a discretionary additional. Taking a gander at the demo, it appears Namecheap offers the latest forms of cPanel and WHM (for affiliates).
Clients access Softaculous for a single tick introduces of some well known scripts, as you may anticipate. Be that as it may, there are no publicizing credits or free domain names on offer.
Namecheap Money Back Guarantee
Namecheap clients recover a 14-day cash ensure on all items expecting they’re drop inside 14 days. Dedicated servers are excluded, as are programming licenses, (for example, WHM and cPanel licenses). To drop a record midterm, clients must present a bolster ticket to the Hosting Billing group. I couldn’t see any data with respect to discounts for mid-term cancelations, so we’ll need to accept there aren’t any.
Namecheap Review – Conclusion
It is safe to say that you are searching for a basic, simple to utilize domain enlistment benefit that does precisely what it says, while offering some truly special components? What about domains that are aggressively evaluated? On the off chance that you said yes to both inquiries then you have certainly gone to the correct spot. Namecheap offers these in addition to FreeDNS, exceptional top level domains, individual domains, and a parkway for purchasing and offering domains as the Marketplace. While it unquestionably is not an immaculate domain enlistment center by any methods, Namecheap is, undoubtedly, one of the best in the field.
The Different Plans
Namecheap offers three standard shared hosting plans and one premium business plan. First year have an awesome price.
|Space||20 GB||50 GB||Unlimited||20GB SSD|
|Free Domain||.website domain||.website domain||.website domain||.website domain|
|Discounted Price||$9.88 per year||$19.88 per year||$29.88 per year||$215.78 per year|
|Renewal Price||$38.88 per year||$78.88 per year||$129.88 per year||$215.78 per year|